June 26, 2012

WHEN GRACE NEVER STOPS TO AMAZE


No matter what situation I am in,

My God is in His throne.

He is God alone.

In the good times and bad,

You are God alone.

UNSHAKABLE

UNSTOPPABLE


YES, LORD,

YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND THE HEALER OF MY SOUL.

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN SAY AND NO WAY TO REPAY YOU,

ONLY TO OFFER YOU MY PRAISE.

YOU ARE AMAZING,

YOUR LOVE

A MYSTERY.

I KNOW, FATHER, YOU WILL NEVER LET GO OF ME.

1 Peter 5:10
New International Version (NIV)

10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

I remember many times in the past, when I rack my brain, to solve a difficult problem, I end up empty handed all the time.  But letting go of it, will cause me to sing praise and worship Him.

By and by, my heart is at peace.  That's the wonder of it all.  When trusting in God whether sunny or cloudy.  He is always  unshakable, unstoppable.  He will always make a way.

We have nothing to say that is enough, we can never repay what He did for us on the cross...... and He will always remain a mystery.

So help us God to focus on who you are.  That you are always on your throne no matter what we are going through.  We can hang on to that as You have promised.  Amen. 

 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you, my dear sister Lidia.

    I can now listen to wonderful music that renews my heart of praise UNTO THE ONE WHOSE GRACE NEVER STOPS TO AMAZE.

    I spent my midday break today by listening to Phillips, Craig and Dean.

    How I miss this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the joy He puts in our hearts, one doesn't have any other option but to praise Him and sing a new song for Him. He is an awesome God! I love those songs you picked!!! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Now you can hear music on your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you can listen once again! I love your heart, Lolita! I'm so blessed to know you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Rosell.

    Betty and Lidj always point me to beautiful music that goes with posts.

    Then Veronica sent me a video of her little girl about eating peas, and I can't listen because I have no sound blaster.... so I just bought a pair of ear phones. This will not disturb others who take a rest at midday. Now I can enjoy at my own peace..... and worship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes V.

    I was looking for the video yesterday and I will look for it today.

    Ha ha ha. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Diane.

    I love to listen and I sing along... this way it will improve my singing... out of tune maybe, but sure is a mighty praise! From the heart, and what peace it gives, listening to the greatness and wonder of our Maker.

    Walking close by His side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful reminder of God's grace. I too sometimes ay katulad mo rin na nagiisip kung pano malutas ang problema, but when I let go and just put everything in God's hands and just pray the He leads me to solution ay na experince ko ang peace from God. Good to have blog friends na believers. Inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Joy.

    If not for the encouragement for myself and for others..... I would not have gone back to this blog.

    It was Diane who encouraged me to write again..... Timid kasi ako sa mga magagaling sumulat. Naisip ko din na siyempre magaling silang mag-English kasi own language nila yan. What if I don't really speak or write the way they do, I am a Filipino, di ba? So I decided to come back and write my walk with our God.

    Who knows, someone out there needs the same kind of stories that I have to tell.... at mag-minister sa kanila.

    Thank you, Joy. I am glad that we met too..... Masaya ako na kahit malayo tayo we can connect through our blogs.

    I will come by to yours soon.... maraming work sa office and I can only go on-line sa office kasi wala akong internet sa bahay.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The closing words of this post lift me... :) Yes, no matter what we are going through...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your company. I am glad you are here. Your encouraging word is appreciated. It brings joy like a cool breeze on a hot day. GBU!