February 19, 2008

WHO AM I?




Matt. 5:13 I am the salt of the earth.
Matt. 5:14 I am the light of the world.

John 1:12 I am a child of God (part of His family). (see Rom. 8:16)

John 15:1,5 I am part of the true vine, a channel (branch) of His (Christ's) life.

John 15:15 I am Christ's friend.

John 15:16 I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit.

Rom. 6:18 I am a slave of righteousness.

Rom. 6:22 I am enslaved to God.
Rom. 8:14, 15 I am a son of God (God is spiritually my father). (see Gal. 3:26 & 4:6)
Rom. 8:17 I am a joint-heir with Christ sharing inheritance with Him

1 Cor. 3:16 & 6:19 I am a temple (home) of God. His spirit (His life) dwells in me.

1 Cor. 6:17 I am joined (united) to the Lord and am one spirit with Him.

1 Cor. 12:27 I am a member (part) of Christ's body. (see Eph. 5:30)

2 Cor. 5:17 I am a new creation (new person).

2 Cor. 5:18, 19 I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation.
Gal. 3:26, 28 I am a son of God and one in Christ. Eph. 1:1 I am a saint. (see 1 Cor. 1:2; Phil. 1:1; and Col. 1:2) Eph. 2:10 I am God's workmanship (handiwork) created (born new) in Christ to do His work that He planned beforehand that I should do. Eph. 2:19 I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God's people in His family.
Eph. 3:1 & 4:1 I am a prisoner of Christ.

Eph. 4:24 I am righteousness and holy.
Phil. 3:20 I am a citizen of heaven and seated in heaven right now. (see Eph. 2:6)
Col. 3:3 I am hidden with Christ in God.

Col. 3:4 I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life.

Col. 3:12 I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved.

1 Thes. 1:4 I am chosen and dearly loved by God.

1 Thes. 5:5 I am a son of light and not of darkness.

Heb. 3:1 I am a holy brother, partaker of a heavenly calling.
Heb. 3:14 I am a partaker of Christ…I share in His life.
1 Pet. 2:5 I am one of God's living stones and am being buit up (in Christ) as
a spiritual house.
1 Pet. 2:9, 10 I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation.

1 Pet. 2:11 I am an alien and stranger to this world I temporarily live in.
1 Pet. 5:8 I am an enemy of the devil.
1 John 3:1, 2 I am now a child of God. I will resemble Christ when He returns.
1 John 5:18 I am born
of God and the evil one (the devil) cannot touch me.

"I am not the great ""I AM' (Ex. 3:14; Jn. 8:24, 28, 58), but "
"by the grace of God "
"I am what I am." (1 Cor. 15:10)"


AFTER KNOWING WHO GOD IS IN YOUR LIFE.... KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN HIM......
By this knowledge in you heart, you will never go astray or regret you were ever born! You are precious in His eyes.. He knows you before you were born..... and nothing will ever befall you without his blessing.


Therefore, LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your company. I am glad you are here. Your encouraging word is appreciated. It brings joy like a cool breeze on a hot day. GBU!